Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Historical Fiction Reading Challenge: November Reviews


I need to start with an apology this month, and then some news! 

Apology first though. I am really, really sorry that I didn't end up putting up the link for the October reviews. I know that I thought about doing it at the end of September but then I had a lot going on and a houseguest for a month and I never actually did more than think about it. I didn't actually realise this until late in October by which time I thought it best just to put the November link up and leave October go! 

Thankfully, despite my slackness, there were still lots of links added to the last post so now we have well and truly gone past the 1000 reviews posted mark for this year! Amazing! 

I mentioned some news. Although I haven't done anything about organising the challenge for next year, I am intending that the challenge will run again next year, probably in a similar format to this year although there will possibly be a change of location, but I will confirm this and get up a signup post early in December. 

If you haven't already signed up for this year's challenge, it's not too late! The sign up post is here.

Just to recap what participants need to know. At the beginning of each month we will put up a post which will have a Mr Linky embedded into it for you to add your link.

Please remember...

  • Add the link(s) of your review(s) including your name and book title to the Mister Linky we’ll be adding to our monthly post (please, do not add your blog link, but the correct address that will guide us directly to your review). A direct link to your Goodreads review is also acceptable 
  • any kind of historical fiction is accepted (fantasy, young adult, graphic novels...) 
  • if you have time, have a look some of the other links that are present. You never know when you will discover new blogs or books! 
Please leave your links for your September reviews in Mr. Linky below or if you don't have a blog, in the comments below

*Note: if you missed posting your links last month, please always post "late" links in the current month's Mr. Linky. For example, if you forgot to post a link in October, please post it on the Mr. Linky in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment