Monday, September 22, 2008

Why I Love... Index



General

Erika Mailman on Why I Love to Write About Witches
Donald Michael Platt on Why I Love Little Characters From History
Susan Higginbotham on Why I Love Writing About Women Whose Husbands Die Horrible Deaths
Leya on Why I Love Historical Mysteries
Sarah Johnson on Why I Love Sagas
Rhys on Why I Love Big Battle Fiction
Sandra Gulland on Why I Love Unhappy Endings
Christine Blevins of Why I Love Revolution
Sara Sheridan on Why I Love Old Letters
Douglas Jacobson on Why I Love War Stories
Alex on Why I Love to Read Elizabeth Chadwick
Christine Trent on Why I Love to Write About Unusual Historical Professions
Nancy Means Wright on Why I Love Rebellious Women
Gabrielle Willis on Why I Love Times of Revolutionary Change.
Deborah Swift on Why I Love Shoes
Carrie Lofty on Why I Love Classical Music
Julia Gregson on Why I Love a Bolter
Carrie Lofty on Why I Love Classical Music
Deborah Swift on Why I Love Shoes
Faith L. Justice on Why I Love Strong Women
Vicky Leon on Why I Love Cemeteries
Karen Essex on Why I Love Vampires
Cathy Marie Buchanan on Why I Love Fan Mail
ML Malcolm on Why I Love Doing Research in the Library
Susanna Kearsley on Why I Love Time Slip
Katharine McMahon on Why I Love Domestic Detail
Susan Higginbotham on Why I Love Research
Sarah Bower on Why I Love the Borgias
Anne Easter Smith on Why I Think The Plantagenets Trump the Tudors
Chelsea Quinn Yarbro on Why I Love Writing About Women in History
Kate Lord Brown on Why I Love Women in a Man's World
Helen Hollick on Why I Love Pirates
Elisabeth Storrs on Why I Love Etruscan Art
Colin Falconer on Why I Love Writing Big Sweeping Historical Novels
Pam Jenoff on Why I Love Novels That Jump Between Past and Present
Rebecca Johns on Why I Love Unreliable Narrators
Ann Weisgarber on Why I Love Book Groups
Patrice Sarath on Why I Love to Write Strong Female Characters
Daphne Kalotay on Why I Love Dance
Beverley Eikli on Why I Love Evil Villains

Periods
Ancient Times

Michelle Moran on Why I Love to Write About Ancient Times
Anna Elliott on Why I Love Arthurian Fiction
Eva Etzioni-Halevy on Why I Love to Write Novels Set in The Biblical Period
Anna Patricio on Why I Love to Write About Ancient Egypt

Medieval

Elizabeth Chadwick on Why I Love to Write Medieval Fiction
Rosanne E. Lortz on Why I Love the Fourteenth Century
Sandra Worth on Why I Love The Wars of The Roses
Margaret Frazer on Why I Love Life in a Medieval Nunnery

Renaissance

Napoleonic




17th Century

Alison Stuart on Why I Love the English Civil War 

18th Century


19th Century

Jessica James on Why I Love the Civil War
Robert Parry on Why I Love the Pre Raphaelites
Beverley Eikli on Why I Love the Regency

20th Century

Douglas Jacobson on Why I Love War Stories
Heather J on Why I Love Books Set in WWII.

Locations

People

Deanna Cameron on Why I Love the Legend of Little Egypt
Elizabeth Chadwick on Why I Love William Marshall
Sheramy Bundrick on Why I Love Vincent Van Gogh
Jane Rubino and Caitlen Rubino-Bradway on Why We Love Jane Austen
C W Gortner on Why I Love Catherine de Medici 
Harriet Reisen on Why I Love Louisa May Alcott
Robert Fripp on Why I Love Eleanor of Aquitaine
Cecilia Holland on Why I Love Eleanor of Aquitaine
Stephanie Dray on Why I Love Cleopatra's Daughter
Laurel Corona on Why I Love Emilie du Chatelet
Diane Haeger on Why I Love Bess Blount

1 comment:

  1. Just a suggestion -
    Since you have found nothing to love in the 18th century - why not add "Why I love the Georges by Emery Lee"!!
    - Best regards Emery Lee

    ReplyDelete