After 3 years organizing the Historical Fiction Challenge, the girls of The Royal Reviews gracefully passed over this exciting event to our team at Historical Tapestry. We will do our best to continue doing a great job and create a wonderful place to share and discuss our favourite (and less favourite) historical fiction books for the next year.
Each month, a new post dedicated to the HF Challenge will be created. To participate, you only have to follow the rules:
- everyone can participate, even those who don't have a blog (you can add your book title and thoughts in the comment section if you wish)
- add the link(s) of your review(s) including your name and book title to the Mister Linky we’ll be adding to our monthly post (please, do not add your blog link, but the correct address that will guide us directly to your review)
- any kind of historical fiction is accepted (HF fantasy, HF young adult,...)
- During these following 12 months you can choose one of the different reading levels:
- Severe Bookaholism: 20 books
- Undoubtedly Obsessed: 15 books
- Struggling the Addiction: 10 books
- Daring & Curious: 5 books
- Out of My Comfort Zone: 2 books
The challenge will run from 1 January 2011 to 31 December 2011.
January - February - March - April - May - June
July - August - September - October - November - December
Have fun everyone!