Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ana's Intro

I can't really remember when I started reading, I think I've always been a book lover because from an early age I read voraciously every adventure or mystery book I could find (think Famous Five, Trixie Belden, Nancy Drew...). Then as I got older my tastes were varied but historical romance and historical fiction became my primary interests. I also read mysteries, thrillers and general fiction.

I have many favourite authors like Elizabeth Chadwick, Sharon Kay Penman, Anya Seton, Roberta Gellis, Isolde Martyn and many more and among other things I'm hoping this blog will allow me to find new authors to try. My favourite time in History is the Middle Ages but I read books set in every period.

I'm hoping this will be a fun adventure as although I've been blogging for a few months now here it's the first time I'm going to share a blog with other readers and I'm looking forward to it.

On the personal side I'm a portuguese travel agent living near Lisbon. I share an appartment with the boyfriend who is really nice about my book addiction. He never complains about having to spend a couple of hours at the bookstore or having to move his stuff so I can have more space for books.

No comments:

Post a Comment