It's time for a new letter in The Alphabet in Historical Fiction but first let's take a look at our entries for the letter X:
1. Cat ( X is for EXeter)
2. Teddy (X is for Xingu)
3. Sarah (X is for Xenia)
4. Carrie C. (X is for Louis XI)
5. Heather (X is for Xavier)
And now it's time to remember the rules and introduce the new letter!
Each fortnight you have to write a blog post about an historical fiction book of your choice (it might even be something you already read before), but it MUST be related to the letter of the fortnight.
You have several possibilities:
- the first letter of the title
- the first letter of the author's first name or surname
- the first letter of a character's first name or surname
- the first letter of a place where an historical event took place
You just have to choose one of them and participate.
Please check our blog each 1st and 15th of the month to find out our new letter, and then link your post (not your blog) back to our page through Mr Linky (see below). Then come and check to see who else has posted and visit their blog to find out all the details of the book they were reading.
You'll have until January 14th to complete your mission, the next letter will be published on January 15th and it's the letter Y: