Hi, I loved the few Historical Mysteries I read of the Regency/Victorian and the 1800's like NYC and SF ( I love reading Historical Romances!!)
I'm not totally sure on time periods like Victorian and Regency. So I have to learn that yet so I'm not too good at that part I just know from those I read what it ends up being set in. But I love to read it! And some day would love to read Historical Fiction set in Regency too, I think I'd learn more than. So I know I want to read more! Do you know of any recommendations for me??
Cathie has already read Ashley Gardner (Regency), Anne Perry's Thomas And Charlotte Pitts series, Victoria Thompson's Gaslight series, Carola Dunn's Daisy Dalrymple series, The Sarah Woolson Mysteries by Shirley Tallman and she has Deanna Raybourn to read.
Since some of us are very fond of historical mysteries we put our thinking hats and came up with the following suggestions:
- Tasha Alexander's Emily Ashton series
- Elizabeth Peters's Amelia Peabody series
- CS Harris' Sebastian St Cyr series
- Stephanie Barron's Jane Austen mysteries
- Kate Ross's Julian Kestrel Mysteries
- Hannah March's Robert Fairfax series
- Rose Melikan's Mary Finch series
- Margaret Lawrence's Hanna Trevor series
- and some of Sarah Waters titles
Would anyone have more titles to suggest and add to Cathie's TBR pile?