Tuesday, March 10, 2009

HT News

Lots of interesting links today!

Anne Easter Smith is interviewed by Michelle Moran over at Historical Fiction Author Interviews. Anne Easter Smith talks about her new release, The King's Grace, as well as her next book, which I have to say I am excited at the prospect of already!

Over at Passages to the Past there is an interview with R Scot Johns, author of The Sage of Beowulf. I don't think I have ever read anything about Beowulf so this might be a book to look out for.

Sarah from Reading the Past has posted her visual preview of the Spring/Summer UK releases! If you do wander over there, prepare to have more than a couple of books added to your wishlist!

You can listen to Elizabeth Chadwick chat to BBC Nottingham here. I am not sure how long that link will work for, so if you are interested give it a listen. The bookclub section start at around 14.30 minutes.

Amy B from Passages to the Past is giving away a copy of Mistress of the Sun by Sandra Gulland, and the giveaway is open to international entrants as well, which is always appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the guest post and giveaway mention! I just wondered over to Reading the Past and I want all of those books she is teasing us with =)

    ReplyDelete