Thursday, September 18, 2008

Don't Run Away!

Thursday's post for today will be a bit late! I worked until midnight last night and then I have to work 8-4 today. I got two hours sleep if I am lucky last night, so I am not really coherent at the moment. As soon as I either get off work or take a nap, there will be a post! This is what happens when you work three different shifts in three days...

Today's post also might just be something BBAW related. Have to see how awake I am later. I do apologize! Don't worry, though, there is another interview (this is a really evil poke at the author to answer said questions... aren't I charming) and a wrap-up still to come! Thanks to everyone that has been commenting and visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Have some coffee... Have a nap! And in the meantime, I'm going to pre-empt your space and throw out a recommendation for a book I got to preview, Bedlam South. Title is appropriate -- it's set during the Civil War, in the heart of the confederate South, and it begins and ends in an insane asylum. This is well-written and well-researched. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naps are highly under-rated, imho. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you bloggers keep it together. I admire you!

    ReplyDelete