Thursday, September 18, 2008

Book Blog Appreciation Week


It's been wonderful to be a part of My Friend Amy's BBAW. Since we have a book blog and we are all book blog readers besides bloggers this was a wonderful opportunity to get to know new blogs and show our appreciaton for our favourites.

We were fortunate enough to have our own blog nominated for the Best History/Historical Fiction Blog. It was great to feel our readers really enjoyed coming to visit us and that we were a part of an incredible group of blogs/bloggers.

We want to thank My Friend Amy for starting the BBAW and congratulate Medieval Bookworm for winning! Keep up the good work!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad to have found you through BBAW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading your blog for quite a while now and I love it! You so deserved the nomination...keep up the great work here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome BlueViolet! We are glad to have been found! :-)


    Thanks Wendy!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'll do my best, and I'll be reading your blog now too!

    ReplyDelete