Friday, March 21, 2008

Historical Fiction Reading Challenge

You can't go anywhere around blogland without running into a reading challenge. I know that I am seriously in danger of being a reading challenge junkie! I did, however, think that some of our regular readers might be interested in reading about a new challenge.

It's called the Historical Fiction Reading Challenge and it is being hosted by Annie from Reading, Writing and Ranting which is a new blog to me.

It's quite a simple challenge. It runs from 1 April to 1 October and all you have to do is read 6 historical fiction books. I've posted my chosen books on my blog along with the very sexy challenge buttons (History. That's Hot)

You know that means that these are reviews that you are going to see posted here as soon as I have written them as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment