Sunday, March 2, 2008

Book release frustration

You know how there are sometimes books that you are just waiting to come out with a great sense of anticpation?? I have a few of those, but despite the fact that I check the online stores and the library catalogue every couple of days, they don't seem to be showing the titles I am waiting for. Today, I took it a step further to see whether I could track down any information on the publisher's website, and I have to say, the news wasn't that great!

The Death Mask by Ariana Franklin won't be released here until May 15 - it came out in other countries in December last year, under a different title I know but surely that doesn't justify such a delay surely.

Also released late last year was Libba Bray's The Sweet Far Thing. Is it going to be released here. Well, yes, but not until 1 July! Six months after the rest of the world! Gah!

No sign at all of a release date for The Seduction of the Crimson Rose by Lauren Willig.

Usually it doesn't matter so much, but I am awaiting these anxiously!


What books are other people waiting for with great anticipation?

No comments:

Post a Comment