Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thursday Threads - Inspired by Fiction?



The County library service has for the last few years selected a "Summer Read".

The Light Between OceansThis year, the book of choice is The Light Between Oceans by M. L. Stedman.

When I was at the book group a week or so ago, I was handed a copy in response to my reservation.

I started the book a day or so ago and love it. I can see why it has had some great reviews and one will be published here soon.

Within a few pages I had to remind myself to look a few things up on Google, and so my question this week is...

Do you find yourself inspired by fictional reading?

3 comments:

  1. This has been on the TBR practically since it was released. I'm not sure why I haven't gotten to it yet. Yes, I often find myself googling, both during the read and when the read is complete, to learn more about the subject. My fingers were really flying as I read The Aviator's Wife by Melanie Benjamin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like fiction writings and also want to write such a novel or story.When are you posting the review for it?Breaking news

    ReplyDelete