Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thursday Threads - Latest Historical Fiction Purchase



What is the most recent Historical Fiction book you have bought?

Julie - The last historical fiction I purchased was in a small post office during my time down in Victoria. The book is called These Few Lines - A Convict Romance: The Lost Lives of Myra and William Sykes by Graham Seal

MargThe last historical fiction book I bought was Children of Destiny by Paullina Destiny, which is the prequel to the fantastic Bronze Horseman trilogy. She came to my local library so I managed to get it signed as well! She is so gracious in person.


2 comments:

  1. Mine was The Passing Bells by Philip Rock. I can't wait to read it, although I don't know that I'll be able to anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine was The Sweet Girl by Annabel Lyon. It's all about Pythias who is Aristotle's daughter and, of course, the time is Ancient Greece. Who could resist that combination?

    ReplyDelete