Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thursday Threads - Hopeful for Christmas......



What Historical Fiction do you hope to get for Christmas?

Julie - Whilst not historical fiction I do hope to get a copy of Handwritten Recipes: A Bookseller's Collection of Curious and Wonderful Recipes Forgotten Between the Pages  by Michael Popek.

Marg - I don't expect to get any books for Christmas of any genre because it is very rare for me to be bought any books! It's a sad state of affairs I know. I did however get an ARC of my most anticipated book for next year so I am as happy as a kid at Christmas!

6 comments:

  1. In the past, I treated myself to books. I am the only reader of historical fiction among family and friends.

    I packed my own wish list chock full of historical fiction for the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't asked for any books for Christmas this year, just gift cards for my favourite book store :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gift cards do make it much easier don't they?

      Delete
  3. I got dvds and gourmet hot chocolate. I guess you could categorize a Bob Ross dvd and a Julia Child dvd as historical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got dvds and gourmet hot chocolate. I guess you could categorize a Bob Ross dvd and a Julia Child dvd as historical.

    ReplyDelete