1. Stephanie (Stark Raving Bibliophile) - The Last Queen by C.W. Gortner
2. Sarah (Reading the Past) - Grange House by Sarah Blake
3. Enchanted Josephine - Beauvallet by Georgette Heyer
4. Ana T. (Aneca's World) - Silent on The Moor by Deanna Raybourn
5. Heather (Epoch Tales) - The Given Day by Dennis Lehane
6. Marg (Reading Adventures) - Mistress of the Sun by Sandra Gulland
7. Carrie C. (Opalescent Essence)- The Cellist of Sarajevo by Steven Galloway
8. Cat (Tell me a Story) - Green Dolphin Country by Elizabeth Goudge
9. Rowenna (Hyaline Prosaic) - George Rogers Clark10. Leya (Wandeca Reads) - The Adventures of Miles and Isabel by Tom Gilling
11. Alex (Le Canapé) - Roselynde by Roberta Gellis
12. Teddy (So Many Precious Books)-Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
13. Miss Moppet (The Misadventures of Moppet) - Philippa Gregory
And now it's time to remember the rules and introduce the new letter!
Each fortnight you have to write a blog post about an historical fiction book of your choice (it might even be something you already read before), but it MUST be related to the letter of the fortnight.
You have several possibilities:
- the first letter of the title
- the first letter of the author's first name or surname
- the first letter of a character's first name or surname
- the first letter of a place where an historical event took place
You just have to choose one of them and participate.
Please check our blog each 1st and 15th of the month to find out our new letter, and then link your post (not your blog) back to our page through Mr Linky (see below). Then come and check to see who else has posted and visit their blog to find out all the details of the book they were reading.
You have until March 31st to complete your mission, the next letter will be published on April 1st and it is the letter H: