1. Cat (Tell me a Story) - Year of Wonder by Geraldine Brooks
2. Carrie C.(Opalescent Essence ) - The Farming of Bones by Edwige Dandicat
3. Ana T. (Aneca's World) - The Scarlet Lion by Elizabeth Chadwick
4. Leya (Wandeca Reads) - Eve: A Novel of The First Woman by Elissa Elliott
5. Rowenna (Hyaline Prosaic ) - Hotel on The Corner of Bitter Street by Jamie Ford
6. Lucy (Enchanted by Josephine) - Trianon by Elena Maria Vidal
7. Whitney (Historically Speaking) - Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
8. Stephanie (The Stark Raving Bibliophile) - The Known World by Edward P. Jones
9. Teddy Rose (So many Precious Books...) - Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
10. Miss Moppet (The Misadventures of Moppet) - Barbara Erskine
11. Marg (Reading Adventures) - Leonardo's Swanns by Karen Essex
12. Sarah (Reading The Past) - Eleanor Fairburn
13. Heather (Epoch Tales) - The Englishman's Boy
And now it's time to remember the rules and introduce the new letter!
Each fortnight you have to write a blog post about an historical fiction book of your choice (it might even be something you already read before), but it MUST be related to the letter of the fortnight.
You have several possibilities:
- the first letter of the title
- the first letter of the author's first name or surname
- the first letter of a character's first name or surname
- the first letter of a place where an historical event took place
You just have to choose one of them and participate.
Please check our blog each 1st and 15th of the month to find out our new letter, and then link your post (not your blog) back to our page through Mr Linky (see below). Then come and check to see who else has posted and visit their blog to find out all the details of the book they were reading.
You have until February 28th to complete your mission, the next letter will be published on March 1st and it is the letter F: