Saturday, September 5, 2009

HT News

Teddy Rose has posted the 36th Edition of Bookworms Carnival, the theme of which is Historical Fiction! I have had a very brief look and there are lots of interesting sounding links. I am planning to go back and look through them at a bit more leisurely pace

Allie from Hist-Fic Chick has interviewed Robin Maxwell. I am very much looking forward to reading Maxwell's next book!

Michelle Moran has interviewed Sandra Worth about her novel, The King's Daughter which is about Elizabeth of York. I just read a book about this Queen and now I my interest in this book is renewed, and I can't wait to read her next book!

Enchanted by Josephine has a guest post from author Linda Weaver Clarke, which includes a giveaway of Linda's latest book, Daniel and the Bear Lake Monster.

Scandalous women has an interview with Michelle Moran (including a giveaway). Most exciting of all for me is the little snippet of information about what Michelle's next book is about. I haven't read Cleopatra's Daughter yet, and I am already excited at the prospect of the next book.

There is another Cleopatra's Daughter giveaway at Medieval Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment