Sunday, August 30, 2009

Elizabeth Chadwick week - The Covers

Earlier this week, Misfit from At Home with a Good Book and the Cat gave us a tour through Elizabeth Chadwick's backlist.

Today she is back with a covers retrospective.

Personally I think that there is currently a really good theme to her covers, almost as though they have a particular Elizabeth Chadwick feel to them, but I am not sure that the same can be said for some of the older covers.

I hope you enjoy the covers that Misfit has been able to locate!


The Ravenstow Trilogy








Daughters of the Grail (rereleased as Children of Destiny)












Elizabeth Chadwick has an extensive gallery of her covers on her website, including some international versions. You can see them all by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. It was my goddaughter's birthday today and I spent the day with her. Couldn't resist a quick look at her mother's bookshelves and guess what I saw there? Yep, a book by Elizabeth Chadwick! This one http://www.elizabethchadwick.com/covers/daughters-port.jpg also known as Daughters of The Grail. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These covers are epic. And lovely and breathe adventure.

    ReplyDelete