Thursday, February 5, 2009

HT News

I've mentioned before that one of my favourite HF blogs is Sarah's Reading the Past. This week she has posted about recently announced HF deals, and there are some really interesting sounding books on there!

Is it a bit premature to be excited about a book that doesn't have a release date yet? doesn't matter, because I am! Rosina Donati AKA Sara Donati has posted that she is working on the edits of The Endless Forest, the final book in the Into the Wilderness series. I will be sad when the series ends, but I also can't wait to read the book! Yes, I am a bit conflicted!

There's another opportunity to win copies of The Terror. Alyce from At Home With Books has 5 copies to giveaway if you are lucky enough to live in the US or Canada. Click here for full details.

No comments:

Post a Comment