Saturday, January 24, 2009

HT News

One of my favourite HF reads of last year was the excellent Master of Verona by David Blixt. At around the same time as I read the book, there were a couple of short stories set in the same world as Master of Verona that were released through the Amazon Shorts program. Not living in the USA meant that I was unable to access these stories, so I am more than pleased that David Blixt has announced on his blog today that he is planning to post these short stories in serial format on his blog starting this week!

I am totally looking forward to returning to Verona through these short stories! If you haven't read Master of Verona, still check them out, as I am sure that they will be excellent reads.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip Marg, I haven't read the book yet but I'll definitely check the short stories.

    ReplyDelete