Sunday, September 23, 2007

Cover Story: Temeraire Series by Naomi Novik



The fourth book in Naomi Novik's Termeraire series hits stores officially on September 25th! After the little peek found in the end of Black Powder War, I am sure everyone is very excited to find out what happens next! For those of you that have not read the series yet, go out and get a copy of His Majesty's Dragon. It is a book about dragons and the Napoleonic Wars!


Now, which covers do you like?



These are the U.S. covers:







These are the UK paperbacks:



And, then there are these, the UK mass-market paperbacks:


And then there is this one, which is UK hardcover:





2 comments:

  1. I have the first book in UK hardcover, and the rest in the US paperbacks.

    I prefer the UK paperbacks (the first set) mainly because of the backgrounds, but they came out much later than the US editions, so there was no way I was waiting to get them just because of the covers :-)

    I also like the black-and-white UK covers - they're very striking, esp when they're on a display together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not all that keen on the black and white ones! I do like all the others though.

    ReplyDelete