Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Upcoming Releases: A Place Beyond Courage by Elizabeth Chadwick


I'm a big Elizabeth Chadwick fan and so I'm very excited about her new release. I've been a bit busy lately and I still haven't found the time to pick up her William Marshal books. I'm planning on reading them before October just in time for the release of this A Place Beyond Courage about the father of William Marshall.

A Place Beyond Courage - October 2007: Sphere hardcover

Mid 12th Century. Based on the true story of John FitzGilbert Marshal, father of William Marshal and a man of outstanding bravery.
'Sometimes keeping your honour means breaking your word.'


Chadwick has also announced the reissue of her early, and very hard to find, novels. First it will be Shields of Pride and then The Wild Hunt, The Running Vixen and The Leopard Unleashed.

By the way, isn't this a beautiful cover? I hope the new books will have equally beautiful ones.


Updated to add:

In honour of the release this week of A Place Beyond Courage, Elizabeth Chadwick has just posted a psychic interview with John Marshal, along with some other bits and pieces on her blog. It's a long post, but it's certainly an interesting research method! You can read the interview here.

1 comment:

  1. I am very much looking forward to reading A Place Beyond Courage. I have loved the two William Marshall books!

    ReplyDelete