Friday, May 30, 2014

Armchair BEA Day Five: Freebie Day!

Today the lovely people at Armchair BEA  have left the topic of the day open to bloggers. As someone relatively new to blogging and very new to participating in events such as this I would just like to take the time to thank all the lovely new bookish friends I have made during this weeklong adventure and state emphatically how much fun I have had. The daily blogging and Instagram Challenges have been a lot of work but all of it has been fun. So thank you to everyone I have interacted with and I hope to "see" you all around the blogosphere quite a bit. I am now hooked and hope to participate in many more events like this in the future!




If you participated in Armchair BEA tell me: What was your favorite part of this week? Any suggestions for other events such as this? Will you be participating in the future? If you didn't participate this year, do you plan on doing so next year?

7 comments:

  1. This was my first Armchair BEA, and I don't think it will be the last! Someday it would be nice to do the inperson one, but this is fun and cheaper! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first armchair BEA as well! I still have hope to someday go to BEA but this is a ton of fun to do as well!

      Delete
  2. I always love meeting new faces as well. Glad you had a great time with Armchair BEA! I hope to participate again next year--the hosts of the event do such a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Trish! And I totally agree, the event hosts are phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is great, isn't it, to have the chance to meet new bloggers! There are a couple of other great blogging community events-- Bloggiesta, which is twice a year, with occasional mini-bloggiestas, Dewey's readathon, and the 48 Hour Readathon (which is more kids and YA book bloggers). (all googleable--don't want to fill the comment with links!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, thank you Charlotte! I will look those up! I actually just heard about Dewey this year once it was over so hoping to do that one next year!

      Delete
  5. Hmm..my favorite part of the week was probably meeting new to me bloggers and the Instagram challenge :D

    What I'd really like to do is go to BEA. I'm planning on going when it comes to Chicago in 2016!

    ReplyDelete