Sunday, July 6, 2008

HT has been tagged!


Thanks go to Sheramy from Van Gogh's Chair who has awarded us the E for Excellence award. I was interested to see from the other people that she tagged that author Sandra Gulland now has a blog. How did I miss knowing this already??

We choose to tag our favourite authors:

Elizabeth Chadwick

Sara Donati

Susan Higginbotham

Jeanne Kalogridis

Michelle Moran

Catherine Delors (we do know Catherine Delors was tagged before but we think there's no such thing as too many awards when we like an author!

Also, we've been tagged for the 123-meme by Heloise and Abelard from Bodice Ripper Reviews! For fun, the three of us are going to do it!

This is a nice easy tag. Take the book nearest you, turn to page 123 and then find the fifth sentence and share it with us!


Marg:

The book nearest to me is Book of Love by Sarah Bower and the fifth sentence on page 123 is:


All the brothers were fine musicians, but Guido was best of all; he could play any instrument and sang like an angel.

Kailana:


The book nearest to me is Traveling Music: The Soundtrack to my Life and Times by Neil Peart and the fifth sentence on page 123 is:



Indeed I have, and I find it incredibly frustrating to have my music become
such a product.


Not very exciting... It's a quoted passage. I was going to count the whole passage as one sentence but using that method there are not five sentences on the page. It is the only book I have with me, though, so afraid it is going to have to remain boring.


And I didn't know Sandra Gulland had a blog either. I must check into that!



Ana:

The book nearest to me is The Crimson Portrait by Jody Shields and the fifth sentence on page 123 is:


He would come to her.

3 comments:

  1. I've got The Crimson Portrait here to read as well. I will be interested to hear what you think of it Ana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you so much! True, no such thing as too many awards...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, ladies! I enjoy your site because you not only blog about new books, but also the "oldies but goodies." My reading list groweth...

    ReplyDelete