Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Robert Alexander webcasts


Not too long ago I posted about the upcoming release of Robert Alexander's new book, The Romanov Bride. I also mentioned in passing that he was doing some live webcasts to help celebrate the release. What I was planning to do was attend one, and then come back and talk a little bit about it, but it didn't quite work out as planned. The webcast was due to start at 11am Australian time, and my sister arrived at 10.55am and a delivery man arrived at 11.10am. It therefore meant that basically I was able to send over a question, and kind of listen to the answer, and keep just an ear on the rest of the webcast. What I did hear was very interesting though!

If you too missed out, there are some new times for webcasts up on Robert's website so hopefully there is a time that will suit you:

Wednesday, April 16 at 1:00pm and 8:00pm EST
Thursday, April 17 at 1:00pm and 8:00pm EST
Friday, April 18 at 1:00pm EST
Saturday, April 19 at 1:00pm EST
Sunday, April 20 at 1:00pm and 8:00pm EST

Friday, April 25 at 1:00pm and 6:00pm EST
Saturday, April 26 at 1:00pm and 6:00pm EST
Sunday, April 27 at 1:00pm and 6:00pm EST

Thursday, May 8 at 1:00pm EST
Friday, May 9 at 6:00pm EST
Saturday, May 10 at 1:00pm EST
Sunday, May 11 at 1:00pm EST


Quite a lot of those times are either when I am at work, or in the middle of the night, but I am definitely going to do my best to try and get to another one of the webcasts and really get to listen this time!

By the way, I am reading The Romanov Bride at the moment, and I am enjoying it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment